eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Arrested Development Line of the Night

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Arrested Development Line of the Night

"I’m sorry. We really should get another tape. They're not all that expensive."

Oh, how I have missed this show! Finally, Charlize Theron plays her role somewhat interestingly (actually, she did a great job last night, I have to say), and several previous episodes make a ton of sense. Plus, you've got to love the pre-plastic surgery photo. Cute.

Super Dave got fired? Damn!

I really hope some other network ends up getting this show, though the fact that the rumors haven't really surfaced yet doesn't give me a lot of hope. I don't understand how EVERYONE doesn't just love the hell out of this show.

1 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn. I was so thrown off by the curling coverage screwing with the Raw schedule that I forgot to even check if AD was on.

Oh well, I guess missing that episode now gives me a reason to buy the DVD for this (partial?) season when it comes out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home