eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Depeche Mode "Touring The Angel"

Friday, December 02, 2005

Depeche Mode "Touring The Angel"

If I haven't mentioned it here recently (or at all), Depeche Mode is my favorite band of all time, I've probably seen them in concert a good ten times over the past two decades. The last two concerts, however, have been beyond boring, so I was worried that last night's would be as well.

So I was pleasantly surprised. Not all were all three remaining bandmembers clearly into the music again, they also put on quite a memorable show. Sure, they played quite a bit of their latest album, but also I would say at least 15 hits from years past, possibly more (Off the top of my head -- Somebody, Just Can't Get Enough, Personal Jesus, A Question of Time, Everything Counts, Behind The Wheel, I Feel You, Never Let Me Down Again, Enjoy The Silence and Policy Of Truth, plus the newest single, Precious). Had kick-ass seats too, which always helps.

Anyways, just wanted to say that if you've been off-put by recent Mode tours, may be worth checking them out again. And as I mentioned here a few weeks ago, the "Playing The Angel" album is awesome, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home